Monday, November 7, 2011

Pop-Up Cards -- Monday, Nov. 21, 6:00-7:50, $20












































In this class we will make pop-up cards which will have up to 4 different levels to them. I will have die cuts and my Cuttlebug with me so you can decorate your card either as a holiday card. If you have dies that you want to use, you can bring them as well along with your cutting machine. You will be shown how to cut the pop-ups and then how to make a template for yourself to use to make multiple cards later on.



I will provide the paper to make the ornaments card. If you want to make a different card, please bring an assortment of paper including 12x12 cardstock. You will need roller adhesive, tweezers and scissors and some foam dots.
Please email me by Saturday night, Nov. 18 if you would like to take this class.














No comments:

Post a Comment