Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Start of the Mini Album Series beginning in February

Now that the holidays are beyond us and we just have Valentine's Day to get through as far as crafts go, I am hoping most of us have a little more time to get back into Crafting and enjoying some relaxing classes.

I will be offering many classes which are parts to mini albums and scrapbooks over the next few months, beginning with the Matchbook album on Feb. 20.

Most of these classes will be projects which can be put into mini albums or scrapbooks or used alone as tiny brag books.

If you can't make it to the class that I have scheduled and you are really interested in it, please let me know so I can try to schedule a second class.  You may not be the only person who wasn't able to make it to the first class.  I try to schedule as many classes on Saturdays as I can but I know those of you who work in retail can't always make it to a Saturday class, and I often have to compete with the Wilton Cake class schedule at the store (and I thought I could get away from that by leaving Michaels). 

I look forward to seeing you in class.
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment