Sunday, February 26, 2012

Class instructions now available thru ADOBE Reader

Hi Everyone,

I have finally found a way to reduce the file size of my instructions which I provide to all students who take my classes.  Previously I was having trouble emailing my instructions because they were very large attachments via email and not everyone's email servers would allow such huge attachments.  But now, thanks to Carol at www.carolcreative.com, I've been shown how to convert these files into Adobe PDF files which greatly reduced the size of the files.

In order for you all to be able to open the files, you will need to have Adobe Reader on your computer.  It is a free program which can be downloaded from here:  http://get.adobe.com/reader   .   I will still email the instructions as attachments but now they should go through to everyone, regardless of what email provider you are using.

I was introduced to Carol through a website that I've been purchasing envelopes from for the mini albums we've been making in class.  She is going to be featuring me on their website at www.envelopes.com.  So if you like envelopes in all different colors and sizes, this is the place to check out.  You will be amazed at the color selection and variety of sizes.  They have over 70 different colors of just the #10 envelopes we've been using  http://www.envelopes.com/business/regular/10-square-flap-envelopes.  I'm addicted to this company now, I love their product.  They also sell cardstock and paper in all those different colors to match your envelopes.  You'll be seeing more of these envelopes in my minis to come shortly.

If you have any questions about Adobe Reader, please feel free to email me back.
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment