Friday, March 9, 2012

Stampin' Up Simply Scored Diagonal Plate Fits the Martha Stewart Scoring Board




I ordered a Diagonal Plate from Stampin' Up to see if it would work with the Martha Stewart Scoring Board and it does.  This plate fits right on top of the MS scoring board perfectly and the grooves all line up as they should.  The purpose of this plate for me is now I don't have to move my paper all around when using the tiny envelope corner that comes with the Martha Stewart scoring board.  This plate allows you to score a full 12x12 sheet of paper diagonally without having to keep shifting it like we do with the envelope corner because the envelope corner takes up a quarter of the scoring board flat surface itself.

The Diagonal Plate is only $11.95 if ordered thru a demonstrator's website vs. ordering it directly from Stampinup.com which will cost more.  I am not a Stampin' Up demonstrator but I place all my orders thru a local lady's website, so if I ever have a problem with a product, I can call her and talk 1:1.

This is the link to order the diagonal plate if you are interested in buying one:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=125586.

Monday's class is the gift box that holds about 10 of the A2 greeting cards and envelopes.  I will be demonstrating the Diagonal plate in Monday's class when we make the gift box on our scoring boards.

We will also be making ribbon flowers and flower centers made out of pearls that night.  See the blog post for Monday's class, March 12 for further details.

I will also be having a class coming up on using the Diagonal Plate to make envelopes and gift bags (The Perfect Bag) and giving dimensions on making envelopes on the diagonal plate vs. the Martha Stewart envelope corner.  Details to follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment