Sunday, May 6, 2012

Petite Purses, Monday, May 28, CANCELLED

In this class we will be making these petite purses which are great to use for wedding showers, baby showers, etc, just change the paper for the occasion.  They are also perfectly sized for a lot of dolls such as the American  Girl doll.

I will show you how to change the top flap like on the white purse with the pink top, and how to diagonally score them like the black purse with pearls.  I will also show you how to dress them up with the scallop edging around the top.  An assortment of two sided paper will be provided to make the purses, along with some one sided paper as well.  I will also provide the brads for the handles, pearls for the flower centers, and magnets for the closures.  If you want to make the daisy embellishments, you will need a pair of straight tipped tweezers.

Supplies / tools you will need to bring:

A Martha Stewart Scoring board with the envelope corner and bone folder
A paper trimmer
A bottle of Glossy Accents or other quick dry glue
A roll  of mini glue dots and small glue dots
A roll of 1/8 inch double sided tape or substitute with mini glue dots
Scissors, a pencil
Roller adhesive (permanent type)

If you don't have a Martha Stewart Scoring Board, let me know so that I can bring an extra for you to borrow.  If you don't let me know you need one though, I won't bring extras.

Sorry this class is cancelled due to the holidays and low interest.  If you are interested in taking this class, send me an email to anngreenspan@gmail.com and let me know, and I will see about offering it again later in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment