Saturday, May 5, 2012

Purse Class, Wed., May 9 @5:30pm, $20


In this class we will make the 3 largest purses, not the very smallest as that will be a separate class.  These purses are ones that I designed.  I will provide the paper to make the purses and flowers, along with the brads for the handles and the magnets for the closures. The largest purse is 5 1/2 x 3 and the small purple one is
4 1/4 x 2 1/4.  They are all quite big and can fit gift cards and more inside.

 Please bring the following tools if you would like to take this class:

A bone folder
A ruler
A pair of scissors
An old magazine to score on
A pair of tweezers with straight tips, not curved tips
A bottle of glossy accents or other quick dry glue
A roll of 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch double sided tape such as Scor-tape
A paper piercer to put holes in the sides of the purse, a Crop-a-Dile won't work in this case
A paper trimmer

Please email me by Monday, May 7 at the latest if you would like to take this class.  My email is
anngreenspan@gmail.com.  I will confirm back all emails, so if you do not receive a confirmation back, that means I did not get your email and you should call me.  (410) 381-7944.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment