Sunday, July 1, 2012

Vellum embossing and inking


I saw this technique on www.pattystamps.com but changed it up a little.  This technique shows how to emboss on vellum then ink the vellum without covering the embossed lines, and there isn't any heat embossing involved.   It is the quickest card I've ever made.

I will be having a class coming up in August on teaching techniques on how to make your own vellum embellishments -- beautiful stained glass butterflies and flowers for your cards and scrapbook pages.  So keep watching as I will post photos and class info. in a day or so once my embellishments are ready for picture-taking.  And by the way, Hobby Lobby has a huge assortment of single sheet vellum in all different colors.  We'll be using a lot of that in upcoming classes.

In case you didn't know, my classes are always Thursday nights at Hobby Lobby.  Watch my blog for a very fun, $5.00 Halloween class coming up soon to celebrate my one year anniversary being with Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment