Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Giant Medallions Revisited






These giant medallions are actually 22" across and look great on a wall or hanging in a sunroom or on a porch.  You can make them with either single sided scrapbook paper or double sided cardstock.   If you are interested in taking a class to learn how tomake these at the Columbia, MD Hobby Lobby, my classes are held on Thursdays from 1-4pm.   Since I am not teaching classes in August (having work done on the house), I can hold this class in September.  Send me an email with a Thursday when you would want to take the class.  I  will need a minimum of 3 people per class.   You will need to know how to use an edge punch and a scoring board.  I will provide all the materials, but bring a scoring board if you have one.  If not, I have extras for you to borrow.

Please email me at anngreenspan@gmail.com by August 27 if you want to take this class in Sept.  Let me know the Thursday date you want to take the class.  If you have your own paper, you can bring that.   I will provide further details if you email me.  The cost of the class will be $25 per person.  Embellishments for the centers of the medallions are not included, such as the fall leaves, poinsettias, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment