Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.................

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I have recently moved and have been busy with the new house, so I have not been crafting or even sorted out the boxes of my craft supplies since the move.  All of my stuff is packed into a room with little space to walk around.  We are planning on expanding the room in the next few months which would mean having to pack up my stuff again for all the construction, so I think I am going to skip the holiday months of crafting, unfortunately, and leave all my stuff packed up.  Hopefully I will be back in business again around February or March.  There is plenty to do around this house in the meantime, believe me.

I hope you all have a blessed holiday season, and I look forward to making more cards soon.

Take care,
Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment