Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Another flowerpot pocket card



This card was made using the Spellbinders Flower Pots die and Nested Poinsettia die.  The basic idea is shown on a video here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixTEdX581mw&feature=em-uploademail-new

I used the largest flower pot for the card base and the second largest for the inside white card.  This time I held the card base together with the purple ribbon which I think works better than lining the inside of the card with 1/8" double sided tape.  The card slides in and out a lot easier this way.

Anyways, this is a second card below using the Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia instead of the Nested one.  The Layered one is much smaller overall than the Nested one.



I hope the link to the video works for you.  It really is an easy card to make.  Thanks for looking!  Feel free to leave comments below if you like this idea and tried it yourself so I know whether anyone is looking at my blog or not.  You can even email me pictures of the cards you've made and I can put them on my blog for others to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment