Sunday, November 4, 2012

Selling Craft Punches, Paper Packs, Embellishments

For those of you who live locally, I am having a garage sale on Saturday, Nov. 10 from 9-1pm.  Now that I am in the new house and trying to make room for all my craft items, I am finding I seriously need to downsize.  I will be selling a lot of my dearly beloved Martha Stewart and  EK craft punches, almost new and brand new scrapbook paper packs both 12x12 and smaller, and embellishments that haven't even been opened yet, most of which are Christmas themed.

Since I really need to make room, my prices will be extremely low.  I really want everything to go, but would like to see my students get the benefit of these low prices.  Therefore, I will have the sale open to just my blog readers on Friday from 3:30pm to 6:30pm by RSVP only.  If you think you can make it on Friday, send me an email at anngreenspan@gmail.com  by Thursday night at the latest and I will make sure I will be available.  If I don't hear from anyone on the blog, then the sale will only run on Saturday as planned and be open to the public.

My address is 10101 Carillon Ct in Ellicott City 21042.  If you wait and come on Saturday, other people on my street are also having garage sales.   Hope some of you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment