Saturday, December 29, 2012

Valentine's Crafts ideas

Heart shaped baskets are always a favorite when it comes time to making Valentine's crafts.  They are quick and easy to make.  If you have a heart shaped die or cookie cutter to trace, that's basically all you need, along with the basket assembly.  If you are interested in instructions for these, email me and I will send you the PDF file with the instructions, or if you want to take a class to learn how to make these, send me an email and we can set up a time for a class locally at your house or at Hobby Lobby in Columbia.  Get a group of girls together (8 yrs. and older) as these make perfect gifts to give to friends.  Group discounts apply.

The next best thing to a heart shaped basket is a heart shaped box.  These are a bit more complicated and require my cutting out the shapes on a Cricuit ahead of time (with the use of Sure Cuts a Lot program).  I'm trying to work with a die making company to get a die made to make these boxes so they don't have to be cut out on a Cricut......I prefer using dies since they are so quick and easy to use.  If you have contacts with a die making company and can get me in touch with someone, this would be a huge seller.

As you can see by the photo above, these boxes are not the type that you make on a scoring board.  They are actually heart shaped on the inside and outside and fit together nicely.  They can be made in a variety of sizes from thin to thick and small to large.  If you are interested in taking a class on making these, please send me an email.  We can make arrangements to use the classroom at the Columbia Hobby Lobby or I can come to your home if you get a group of people together (age 14 and up).

And finally, Valentine's tags........................


Valentine tags are less complicated to make than cards, I think anyways.  You can put whatever you want on them and they don't have to be perfectly arranged like cards do.  If you would like to arrange for a class on making tags, email me and we can set up a class at your home or at Hobby Lobby (days or evenings).  Supplies are NOT limited to what is shown in the photos above; I have a lot more for you to use from flowers to stamps to punches to dies.

If you see anything else on Pinterest that you like and you want to take a class to learn how to make it (paper crafting only), email me and we can discuss it.  My email address is anngreenspan@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment