Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Beaded Raven's Necklaces for Sale $20 each; Zipper Pulls $3.00

I will be selling Raven's necklaces and zipper pulls at my class at Hobby Lobby on Saturday, Feb. 2 from 10-1pm if anyone wanted to stop in and take a look or buy one.   I only have a few with me so if you arrive early you will have a better chance of getting one.  They are $20.00 each.   I will be in the classroom which is in the left rear corner of the store.  It would be best if you could arrive between 9:30 and 10:00 before my class started so as to not interrupt the class.  All of the necklaces can be made to order, you choose the image on both sides of the bottle cap and which beads you like.   If you are interested in a particular one, let me know and I can have it made for you early next week.  I am also looking into making matching bracelets.

These are some of the necklaces.  You can click on any image to enlarge it:

You can have it with or without the ribbons 

This is the front side of necklace #2

This is the backside of necklace #2; it is reversible

above is front side of necklace #4

above is back side of necklace #4

above is front side of necklace #5

above is back side of necklace #5 -- the charm can be reversed to either side or taken off

above is front side of necklace #6

above is back side of necklace #6

above is front side of #7

above is back side of #7

zipper pulls $3.00 a piece 

close up of zipper pulls




Email me with any questions at anngreenspan@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment