Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bottle Cap Demo at Hobby Lobby on Saturday, Jan. 19 from 10-?

I will be bringing all my bottle cap jewelry and cards with me to Hobby Lobby on Saturday, Jan. 19 for a demo beginning at 10am and lasting until whenever .......................at least until 1pm.  If the store is really busy, I will stay longer.

I will also be bringing all the Raven's bottle cap jewelry I have been working on this past week which includes a large variety of necklaces and keychains.  So if you are a Ravens fan and are interested in seeing the Ravens bottle cap jewelry, this is the time to see it in person.  It is so easy and inexpensive to make yet you can turn around and easily mass produce it and sell it for a profit or give it to your friends as gifts.

I hope to see some of you there.
Ann

Below is just a sampling of the jewelry that I have made and will be bringing with me.  If you take a class, you will see much more and see all the digitals that you will have access to use as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment