Saturday, January 12, 2013

More Bottle Cap Jewelry -- Ravens Fans !!

A sampling of the jewelry you can make in class on any of these dates:

Monday, Jan. 21 -- 2-5pm (MLK Day, no public school)
Saturday, Feb. 2 -- 10-1pm
Friday, Feb. 15 -- 10-1 pm (no public school today)
Monday, Feb. 18 -- 2-5pm (Presidents Day, no public school)



If you want to take this class, just send me an email at AnnGreenspan@gmail.com at least four days before the class date you want to sign up for and let me also know the date of the class you want.  If you look at my other blog post you will see a list of items I will provide along with a few items you will need to bring, basically a special glue called Glossy Accents, a pair of tweezers, a pair of scissors, and a 1" circle hole punch if you have one.

The cost of the class is $20 as I will be providing everything for you to make all this jewelry plus additional medallions to put on the necklaces.  Please see the other post for further information or email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment