Thursday, January 17, 2013

The last of the bottle cap cards

Okay, this is it for the bottle cap cards.  I need to move on and start using the Sizzix 3D heart box die I just got.  It's been sitting on my desk for a few days now and I havent' even touched it.

I did find out how to flatten bottle caps in the Grand Calibur but they did not turn out nearly as nicely as they do in the Cuttlebug.  They didn't always come out perfectly round, and for me, that's not okay.  I will stick with the method I use in my Cuttlebug which I'm sure you can also use in any Sizzix machine, including the Vagabond.

So here are the final cards using bottle caps as embellishments.  Notice the new colors on the bottle caps??
I broke down and ordered light pink and light purple online since I couldn't find those two colors in any of the local stores.

If you sign up for one of my classes coming up on one of these dates, I will provide an assortment of colors of bottle caps now that I have an assortment of different colors and not just the chrome and black ones.
These are the dates: (all of these classes are the same, you only need to sign up for one)
Monday, Jan. 21, 2-5pm
Saturday, Feb. 2, 10-1pm
Friday, Feb. 15, 10-1pm
Monday, Feb. 18, 2-5pm
The classes all meet at the Columbia, MD Hobby Lobby.  Please email me to sign up for a class at AnnGreenspan@gmail.com at least 4 days in advance of the class date if possible.  The cost of the class is $20 as I will supply the bottle caps in various colors and sizes, necklaces, earrings, several digital images and stickers to choose from, the epoxy and glass covers, key chain rings,  plus all the instructional techniques on how to make bottle cap jewelry and embellishments.














No comments:

Post a Comment