Friday, January 18, 2013

Triple Time Stamping Card Class coming soon

I am going to try to get back into the routine of a regular card making class at least once a month at Hobby Lobby but haven't decided if it will be Thursdays or Fridays early afternoons.  I have to check with the lady who does the scheduling of classes at Hobby Lobby to see which day is more readily available.   Whichever day it is, I would like class to be out before the 5:00pm rush hour traffic, as I am sure those of you who take my classes would agree.

The cards below are made using a technique called Triple Time Stamping.  They look much harder to make than they are.  These would be the cards we would make in my first class coming up, most likely.




As you can see, you can switch around the framing to just two layers or three and mix it up any way you want for a variety of looks.  I will post the date of the class in a few days.  Thanks.  Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment