Thursday, March 28, 2013

Playing with Distress Inks

I am trying to make a bunch of cards to put out at my Spring Garage Sale come the last weekend of April, and while going through my stash of items to put out for sale, I realized I haven't used my Distress Stains in a long time.  So I got them out and used them to make some backgrounds for some cards and also used them to color in some flowers on other cards.








If you live in my area of Ellicott City, Maryland,  I will be having a lot of scrapbook / card making supplies at my garage sale which will start on a Friday, April 26 and go through Saturday, April 27.  It is a neighborhood garage sale so we have over 10 families who will have garage sales going on on our street and the connecting street.

I will be selling stamps, Spellbinder and Sizzix dies, embossing folders, ribbon, embellishments, ink pads, Martha Stewart punches and an assortment of greeting cards.  Everything will be priced to sell, so you won't find prices lower than mine.  If you are in to crafting, you won't want to miss this sale as people who came to it last year will tell you.  Friday is always the best day to come before the crowds get around on Saturday.
I will advertise the sale on Craig's List, but the hours will be Friday and Saturday, 4/26 and 4/27 from 8-1.


No comments:

Post a Comment