Sunday, April 7, 2013

No Class April 20 and some Baby Cards

I am cancelling April 20th's class and will not be teaching any future classes until possibly the Fall when it's time to make annual Christmas cards.

All of the cards that are seen on both of my blogs, this one and www.KeepingItSimpleCards.blogspot.com will be for sale at my April 26-27 garage sale.

Enjoy this beautiful weather and get some much needed yardwork done.  I know my husband and I will be doing that from now until it snows again.

Thank you to all of my past students, especially those of you who were taking classes on a fairly regular basis.  I will be in touch when I start up my classes again in the late summer to early Fall.

In the meantime, here are some baby cards that will be at my garage sale:





No comments:

Post a Comment