Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sizzix BigZ dies for sale

All dies are $8.00 each, except for the last 2 which are XL's (they are $12. each).  Several are brand new and unopened.  All are still in their original packaging.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these dies, please email me at AnnGreenspan@gmail.com..    I will hold the die for 4 days waiting receipt of your payment.  If payment is not received by the 5th day, I will put the product back up for sale.
Checks are the only form of payment I can accept unless you live locally and prefer to pay cash.  Any of the dies that don't sell before April 26 will be put out at my garage sale that same weekend for the same prices.

If you need the die mailed to you, please email me with your address and I will calculate the shipping.  Locally for zip code area 21042, one die will cost $5.00 to ship as they are pretty heavy.

These are the dies that are for sale.  You can click on an image to enlarge it.  All dies are in excellent condition and come from a non-smoking and CAT-free home.  These dies can be used in the bigger Sizzix die cutting machines, the Cuttlebug and the Vagabond.






  $12.00

  $12.00




No comments:

Post a Comment