Thursday, June 27, 2013

More Petal Party cards

Here are two more cards I made using the Penny Black Petal Party stamps:

 The above card also uses the Hero Arts Stitched Frame set.  The pink and green paper used on the flowers is from Hobby Lobby; the red paper is from Michaels.  I dry embossed the kraft background with the Houndstooth embossing folder.
I had a bunch of stamped flowers on my desk in all different colors and liked the yellow with the dark pink but also wanted to do something different with them from what I have been doing.  I first stamped both the large and small flower stamps all over the white paper, then stamped the flowers on pink and yellow so I had enough of them.  I fussy cut out all the flowers and leaves and adhered them with glossy accents.  Once they were adhered, I ran them through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts called Zig Zag which can be found here:
http://lifestylecrafts.com/products/embossing-folders/zigzag.html

This is what the stamp set looks like:



No comments:

Post a Comment