Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Sympathy Cards

Do you ever have a stash of card "parts" on your desk just waiting to be used but you aren't sure how to use them?  Well all of these cards were made with parts that I had accumulated.  I just added some ink where needed and cut some leaves if necessary.  After the cards are made, it always feels good to get that stuff off your desk.


The background is made by applying distress markers to the entire sheet of paper, then spritzing it with water to get the colors to blend


 Distress ink applied to paper with blending tool, then entire paper spritzed with Perfect Pearls.
Mask off the middle area for your greeting then stamp the leaves all over.  This is called a single layer card which I have never made until now.


I had this acetate flower hanging around for years after we made them in a class at Hobby Lobby.  I finally found a use for it.  Background is stamped with the Impression Obsession gradation stamp.



No comments:

Post a Comment