Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fall Garage sale -- October 5, Saturday 8-1pm

I will be having a Fall garage sale on Saturday, Oct. 5 at my house at
10101 Carillon Ct in Ellicott City, MD 21042

I will be selling the following items:

Handmade Halloween cards
Handmade sympathy, baby, get well, birthday, etc. cards
Handmade Christmas cards
Halloween, Christmas, holiday, fall stamps and dies
Purple beaded necklaces to wear for Raven's Fridays (see photos in previous blog post)
Purple bottlecap earrings for Raven's Fridays
Ribbon by the spool
Beads
8.5 x 11 cardstock by the package
Assorted Halloween scrapbook paper by the sheet,  $.05 cents per sheet
Various other cardmaking and scrapbooking items
Adult Halloween costumes:  witch (hat, robe, wig) and scarecrow


Hours are 8am to 1:00pm.

The cards that will be for sale are cards that you can see on my blog.
Feel free to write to me with any questions at anngreenspan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment