Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted

Blogger was down for the past few weeks or so and wouldn't let me post anything new.  Originally I thought my computer had been hacked into, but when I went on the blogger site, tons of other people were having the same problem as I was.  So I won't be shutting down my blog as I originally expected.  Today I checked to see if I could post anything and it is letting me, so they finally fixed their problem.

Our house is still under construction and I cannot access anything in my craft room as it is a total mess of drywall dust and carpenter tools.  Therefore, I can't really start working on any Christmas cards other than using the few stamps and dies I pulled out ahead of time which is very limited.

The biggest thing I wanted to post was that my garage sale is still on for Saturday, Oct. 5.  My street is having a neighborhood garage sale again so there will be at least 4 of us having things out for sale.

I will have a lot of bottlecaps in all different colors for sale along with everything else I posted on the previous post about the garage sale.  I will also have some Memory Box / Poppy Stamp dies to sell.

Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment