Monday, January 13, 2014

Martha Stewart Floral Vine deep edge punch

I saw a card similar to this by Betty Wright on pagemaps.com years ago and have wanted to try it ever since.  I finally had the time now that our addition is done on the house and we've basically done almost all of the cleaning up afterward.  Still have some dust and dirt to clean up but we will for a while, so everyone tells us.


I left the card blank inside so it could be used for more than just one occasion.  I don't like stamping Happy Birthday or any other greeting inside my cards as that seems to limit the number of people who might be able to use it.  If it says Happy Birthday, then only people looking for birthday cards will want it.  On the flip side, if people don't like writing anything of their own inside a card, they will want to see it stamped.

No comments:

Post a Comment