Thursday, January 2, 2014

More Valentine Cards

If you live locally to Ellicott City, Maryland you can purchase any of my cards at the Bethany United Methodist Church.  They sell cards to raise money for different causes, one of which is No More Malaria.  I also donated all of my Raven's jewelry to the church to sell, so if you still want Raven's necklaces or earrings, that's where you can get them.  They put the cards and jewelry out on Sundays after the morning mass.  You can check out the website for the church to get info. on mass times, location, etc.  It's a great way for the church to raise money.

So, here are more Valentine cards that will be for sale at the church in another week or so.   As part of  organizing my craftroom, I am trying to use up rosettes and flower embellishments that I had made over the years.






No comments:

Post a Comment