Monday, January 13, 2014

The last of the La Rue Heart cards

I've made so many Valentine cards that I'm thinking I am done with them for the year.  I'm not sure if I will have a garage sale to try to sell more of my punches, cards, stamps,  paper, etc. or not.  If I do,  I'd like to have it before Valentine's Day so people who come to the sale have time to use the Valentine items they buy.

I'd like to hear from my blog followers who live locally and have come to my previous garage sales as to whether they need or want Valentine punches, stamps, etc.   If you do, please email me and let me know.  I will try to post pictures of the items for sale on the blog and you could purchase them by letting me know which items you want or I will have a garage sale.

Hopefully this is the last of the La Rue Heart cards, even though they are fun to make and super easy.


Background paper was from Michaels years ago; I sanded it down to make the X's and O's stand out.



1 comment:

  1. How do you get the La Rue heart die cut to FLOAT inside the cut out heart?

    ReplyDelete