Friday, February 28, 2014

Daffodil Easter card

The background stamp used on this card is the new Stampin' Up Hardwood stamp.  It is actually a stamp of paneling, like the paneling that makes houses look outdated (I should talk, we have plenty of it in our new house but we like it so it's staying).

The daffodils themselves were made using the Martha Stewart Flower Stamp and Punch for the large outside flower and a small flower punch by Recollections for the inside but you could use any small flower punch.  I just inked around the edges of the small flower and ran a stylus on it to give it some dimension.  The leaf stamp is an old one I got online.  The word stamp is from Stampin' Up's Blessed Easter stamp .  I cut the words off the stamp so I could use it separately from the tulip portion.




No comments:

Post a Comment