Sunday, February 9, 2014

Easter Cards round two (or is it three?)

Another attempt at trying out new techniques I recently saw on Pinterest with the SU Bird Builder punch.  Luckily the person who bought this punch from me at one of my garage sales is a lady who lives very near by and was willing to let me borrow it.  I used it to make the chicks and the flowers on the card where the bunny is climbing into the hole.

Trying to figure out how to use the new Spellbinder Card Creator Borderabilities.  They do NOT fit into any die cut machine as far as I can figure out other than the Grand Calibur even though they are meant to be used on A2 cards 

Kind of cheating on this card -- it's so easy to crack the eggs when all you have to do it cut along the zig zag design in the paper.

Saw this card on Pinterest by tamiackerson.typepad.com and had to try it out.  All made using SU punches and embossing folder

Saw this one on Pinterest by stillstampingwithsue.com but changed it up slightly

Martha Stewart frond punch for the flower stems, SU bird builder for the chick, bunny cut in Sure Cuts a Lot at 3" high, Martha Stewart edge punch and bow punch used also

No comments:

Post a Comment