Monday, February 17, 2014

Jelly bean DIY Easter card

I had made some cards earlier with tiny Easter eggs on them that I cut out on my Cricut.  I finally found an svg file of a jellybean that I was able to cut in Sure Cuts a Lot.  I had wanted to do a card with jellybeans on it for a while since everyone else uses eggs.  Here's my card:

 The bunny is from Tim Holtz's Easter Elements die.  I like the Martha Stewart ribbon bow punch on the bunny instead of the big bow that comes with the die.  Just one less thing to have to die cut I guess.


If anyone has Sure Cuts a Lot and wants the jellybean cut file (svg), you can leave a comment below and I will email it to you.

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE the jelly bean cut file. Your cards are amazing. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE the jelly bean cut file. Your cards are amazing. Thank You

    ReplyDelete