Thursday, February 6, 2014

Stampin' Up EveryBunny stamp set SOLD

THIS ITEM HAS ALREADY SOLD.  THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.

AS I COME ACROSS OTHER SETS TO SELL, I WILL POST THEM ON MY BLOG HERE.

This is a red rubber unmounted set, all stamps unused except for the greeting one which has been cleaned totally, looks and stamps like new.  Mount the stamps to any acrylic block and remove from the block to store them back in their case.  Asking price is $25.00 plus shipping costs if I need to mail it to you.

The set comes from a smoke-free / cat-free home and is in excellent condition.  It is a retired set from Stampin' Up and very hard to find.  If interested, please email me.



The cards below were made by someone else, not me.  I got this photo off Pinterest to use as an
example of what you can do with the cute stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment