Thursday, February 6, 2014

Stampin' Up Sweetheart stamp set SOLD

THIS ITEM HAS ALREADY SOLD.  THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.   I WILL HAVE OTHER SETS TO SELL AS I UNPACK THEM AND WILL POST THEM HERE.

I have the Stampin' Up Sweetheart stamp set, which is now retired, available for purchase.

It is slightly used but in excellent condition.  The labels have not been applied to the stamps and are on their original sheet.  The stamps mount on an acrylic block and can be taken off after use and stored back in their plastic case.

I also have the coordinating full heart punch from Stampin' Up to go along with this set.

If you would like the stamp set with the punch, the cost is $40.

If you want just the stamp set, it is $25.

If you want just the full heart punch, it is $15.

Please email me if you are interested in purchasing these.  If I need to mail the items to you, there will be an additional charge for shipping and handling based on the size priority mail box the items fit in.

The full heart punch is not damaged; it is my shadow in the silver reflecting back on it when I took the photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment