Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spellbinders Basic Lattice

Another new die for me is the Spellbinders Basic Lattice die which I found on Walmart.com for less than it costs on Joann.com.  I'm still playing with this one, trying to figure out how to use it best.  Now that I am without a diecutting machine until my Vagabond gets delivered from Amazon.com, I can do some research on Pinterest for card ideas.  The center of this card is the Spellbinders Labels Four.


I'm trying to use more of the intricate Spellbinder dies compared to the basic shaped ones, but they definitely are a challenge if you don't own a bunch of the label dies, which I don't.  It seems that most of the new card creator dies require the use of the basic labels dies that coordinate with them.  So I'm trying to get by with the few label dies that I do own.


No comments:

Post a Comment