Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spellbinders Gold Elements cards

I really like this Spellbinders die called Gold Elements.........it makes for a nice dimensional corner on a card when used with the Floral Ovals die:



You can also make a card using the Gold Elements die on all four corners, but it makes for a very large card if you want to have any opening left in the middle like in the card below.  I had to make an envelope for this card since it won't even fit in a 6x9 manila envelope.  The finished card is 6x6:

I wanted to put some flowers on this card but wherever I tried to place them, they covered up so much of the design in the die, so I just put pearls around the center greeting part.  If you click on the image it will be larger for you to see the detail of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment