Friday, April 4, 2014

Butterfly Baskets

QBee's Quest had designed a butterfly basket template that had to be manually cut out...........you can see her blog here and get the template for free:

http://qbeesquest.blogspot.com/2009/05/im-so-wicked-in-nice-way.html

I liked the template but did not want to have to manually cut them all out,  especially since all of the baskets are being donated to a local church where they will try to sell them and raise money for various missions.

Regina Easter at The Cutting Cafe had helped me previously with some cut files, so I asked if she could take the pdf that QBee's Quest had designed and turn it into an svg cut file that I could cut out on my Cricut.  Regina has been great every time I've asked her for help, never taking a penny for the time it took her to make the svgs.  You can see her amazing website here and see all of her shaped cards, printable stamps, and cutting files:

www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com

My hands thank you Regina.............I didn't have to cut a single thing manually when making these baskets.  I let my Cricut do all the work.  If any of you out there have Sure Cuts a Lot and would like the cut file of the butterfly basket, just email me and I will send it to you.

These are some of the baskets on their way to the church to be sold in time for Easter and Mother's Day:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment