Friday, August 22, 2014

Pumpkin Cards

I wanted to make a card for one of my sisters who is moving from one state to another............and since the weather has been a little cooler than normal here in Maryland, fall pumpkins came to mind.

The bottom card was the first one I made using a stamp for the dried arrangement part of the pumpkin, but then I thought of an arrangement I used to have for my house which was cattails in a pumpkin, thus the first card shown below.



The cattails were made using a retired slot punch by Stampin' Up for the brown part and a tall grass die by Impression Obsession.  The pumpkins were made using several different sized oval punches made by Stampin' Up:



I got the idea for the pumpkin and leaves from this card on pinterest by Georgia Manning:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/119063983873823145/




No comments:

Post a Comment