Friday, August 29, 2014

Spellbinder Candy Corn shaped cards

These were even more addicting to make than eating candy corn ......................the colors of the candy corn make such an easy background to work with.  I cut out the largest of the Spellbinder candy corn dies in the 3 individual pieces then glued them onto a white background paper and cut it out.  Then I traced that onto a second piece of white cardstock, cut it out and adhered the two together at the top so the card is a candy corn shaped card.  I used a combination of Martha Stewart and Fiskar punches and Memory Box dies.






















1 comment:

  1. What a clever card!

    I see you left a comment on my card expressing confusion, and the reason you were confused is because I left out a die and the steps pertaining to it. (DOH!) I edited my post so that it's New & Improved (I hope) and will do a better job of explaining the process. You can view it here: http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/2014/08/memory-box-card-time-to-be-joyful.html

    Thanks for visiting, Ann!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete