Sunday, September 28, 2014

Drippy Goo I'm Coming for You Halloween Card



This is one of the Halloween cards that will be handed out to the children in the pediatrics ICU at WVU Healthcare.  I used the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch (thus the name of the card).  I also used two dies by Frantic Stamper...........the Large Trick or Treat (FRA-Die-09235) and Bats & Ghost die (FRA-Die-09232).  I think the bats look like they are really flying toward you as you look at the card.

The Trick or Treat die comes with the words all attached together as in the photo below, but for  my card I wanted them to be spread across the bottom of the card, so I simply cut the words apart, which was super easy to do and came out looking great, I think.
                                                       Large Trick or Treat die FRA-Die-09235


                                                        Bats & Ghost die FRA-Die-09232

No comments:

Post a Comment