Friday, September 26, 2014

Faux stitched Thanks Card

I used the negative space (orange rectangle) after cutting out the Frantic Stamper Precision Die Large Thanks (FRA-Die-09196) that I put on another card which I will post later.  I wanted a masculine
thank you card to send to my brother who is a doctor at WVU Hospital.  He asked me to make some thank you cards that he could use to give to staff when needed.

My brother's wife is a pharmacist at WVU Hospital in the pediatrics ICU.  I am sending the recent Halloween cards I had made to her so she can hand them out to the patients in her unit.  Needless to say the box will be loaded with cards.

The faux stitching on this card was done by hand.  

1 comment:

  1. Great card design! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete