Saturday, October 11, 2014

Impression Obsession Trick or Treaters card

This is my second card using the Impression Obsession Trick or Treaters die (Die231-O) but this time I put "costumes" on the trick or treaters instead of using their silhouettes.  It took a long time but I think it was worth it.  I also used the Impression Obsession die called Halloween Hill (Die029-P).  These two dies go great together.  Unfortunately I didn't have a fence die by Impression Obsession or I would have used it.  Instead I had to use my Martha Stewart iron fence punch.

I'm entering this in the Impression Obsession Challenge:  Ghoulish Greetings

Impression Obsession Die231-O  Trick or Treaters

Impression Obsession Die029-P  Halloween Hill


5 comments:

  1. I love the trick or treater's costumes! You did an awesome job with them, and I also love the stone wall and the silhouette in the background! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! Love all your cards and the costumes on the trick or treaters are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! This is adorable! Thanks for playing the IO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you use for the cobblestone foreground ? Your card is wonderful! Which fence die did you use? Your use of the costume dies is awesome! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete