Wednesday, November 5, 2014

EK Success Slimline Snowman punch cards


The above card was the first one I had made using the EKSuccess Slimline Snowman punch which you can only get at the Frantic Stamper store online, unless you want to pay a fortune for it on ebay.
I absolutely love this punch and wanted to try it in other ways, so here is the next card I made with it (which I really like a lot more than the first card):


I used the Small Birch Tree die from Frantic Stamper, along with the My Favorite Things Stitched Snow Drifts die.  But then I wanted to change it up again, this time using just one set of the birch trees and putting the cardinal in the tree to add just a touch of red:


If you like the snowman punch, there are only 10 left in stock at the Frantic Stamper, and they are going fast.  Once they are gone, I don't think you will find it anywhere other than on ebay since it is a retired punch.  While looking at this punch at the Frantic Stamper store, you should really check out all the other things they have ...................they sell dies  and stamps from just about every die /stamp manufacturer out there.  Their inventory is huge.

1 comment:

  1. These are stunning!! I LOVE those birch trees!! Love the the hills too!! Fantastic cards.. all of them!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete