Saturday, November 1, 2014

Impression Obsession Sled card


I used the Impression Obsession Sled die (DIE108-F) on this card, along with the Let It Snow stamp which is part of the CC Designs Winter Chuckles Sayings stamp set.

The sled die is all one piece when you cut it out but I wanted the boy to look more realistic so I cut the die in red, then cut another one in black in order to cut out his pants, one in blue so I could cut out his jacket and hat and then one in neutral color for his face.  This is what the die looks like and can be purchased at the Frantic Stamper store here:  https://www.franticstamper.com/Impression-Obsession--Die--Sled_p_97627.html


This die is very popular and out of stock almost everywhere EXCEPT for the  Frantic Stamper, which as of today has 6 in stock.    

I am entering this card in the 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown which can be seen here;

http://52cct.blogspot.com/2014/11/november-sketch-challenge-and-dt-call.html and the sketch is this:


5 comments:

  1. The cute little scene you've created is super! I really like your take on our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at 52{C}CT - I look forward to seeing more of your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch. The die cut is super and perfect for a winter card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week. See you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable carte Ann, une bien jolie scène hivernale, je me réjouis aussi de sortir ma luge dans la neige, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scene and love the way you have paper pieced the die.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - how wonderful! I love how you used the die and made such a wonderfully wintery scene. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete