Sunday, November 30, 2014

Nordic Snowflake card

This is my attempt to make a Nordic looking card...............there was a similar one on Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/119063983874430496/) but I changed it up a little.  Here is my card using a red dotted background paper from an old Christmas pack I had and kraft paper.



I used the Martha Stewart Himalayan Snowflake for the three center snowflakes and the MS Embroidered Floral edge punch for the two bands which I edge punched on both sides of a strip of paper to get the symmetrical look on the top and bottom of each band.  The hardest part of making this card, for me anyways, is the threading of the buttons.  My fingers just don't want to cooperate when it comes to buttons in any way, shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment