Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Upcoming Craft Fair

Hi Everyone,

I am going to try my luck at selling my cards and other crafts at a local craft fair called Holiday Market which will be held on Thursday, Dec. 4 at the Slayton House which is located at 10400 Cross Fox Lane in the Wilde Lake Village Center in Columbia, Maryland (near David's Natural Foods).

The 5th Annual Holiday Market is put on by Long & Foster Realtors.   They are asking that you bring a non-perishable food item to drop off at the door and proceeds from their silent auctions (over 30 items to auction off ) will go to various organizations in Columbia such as the food bank.

The Holiday Market will be open from 5pm to 9pm rain or shine.  I will be selling all of my cards that I've posted on my blog plus others that I haven't posted.  If you are able to stop by, I'm sure you will find something you will like.

No comments:

Post a Comment