Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Thank You card


My nephew wanted some seasonal Thank You cards so this is one I made for him.  I just hope it isn't too girly looking for a guy to be using.  I did also make some other cards for him as shown on the earlier blog post with his WV college logo on them.

This card was made using the Frantic Stamper Large Thanks die where I cut off the "s" at the end since I wanted the card to really emphasize the You in Thank You.  The "you" is part of the Handwritten Love You die by Frantic Stamper.  I cut them both out of red glitter paper.

The holly leaves are by CC Designs but I punched out my own red glitter berries using a 1/4" circle punch by EK Success to go along with them.  The tag is from the My Favorite Things Stitched Tags.  I used a holly leaves embossing folder for the background and a plaid embossing folder for the tag.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice card Ann, the word dies are so versatile! Welcome to Frantic Stamper DT

    ReplyDelete