Sunday, December 28, 2014

I can finally share my secret!

I have been offered a permanent position on the design team with Frantic Stamper as of January 1, 2015.  This was my ultimate goal and dream job.  I love designing for them and using their dies on my cards.  Their design team leader and person who makes their dies, Kathy Berger, is so open to new ideas and design suggestions that it makes being on her team so rewarding.  Frantic Stamper has a nice crew of designers who inspire me every time I see their work.  If you haven't checked out their Facebook page to see all their design team creations, you should do so.  You can see it all here:

https://www.facebook.com/franticstamper.  I know I'd love to see you leave comments on any cards of mine that you might like.

If you want to read the post they put on their blog about my position, you can see it here:

http://franticstamper.blogspot.com/2014/12/two-design-team-announcements.html

Thank you for looking!
Ann


2 comments:

  1. Yea Ann! Congratulations!! That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're so happy to have you on board, Ann!! Keep up the great work! Your cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete