Monday, December 29, 2014

Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page punches

I used the Deco Fans Punch Around the Page punch set by Martha Stewart to punch a frame around the photo in this first scrapbook page, and the "crown looking things" by Katelyn's name:

My adorable niece Katelyn 

You can also use the punch around the page (PATP) sets to make a decorative frame around your entire 12x12 page:

My other adorable niece, Kaela

In the above photo, I used the Daisy PATP set by Martha Stewart.

You can find Martha Stewart PATP punches at the Frantic Stamper store here;

http://www.franticstamper.com/PATP-Punch-Around-the-Page-punches-Border-Corner-sets_c_1143.html

Some of the punches are on sale so you might want to grab them before they are gone.

All Martha Stewart punches can be seen here:


In a few days I will be having a post on how to make the PATP punches work on ANY size paper, not just the limited sizes that come with the set.  I will also  have a post showing how to use these punches to punch around a circle -- a fool proof way that I taught in my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment