Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Very Last Christmas Card for 2014



I was inspired to use some of my Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page punches on my last Christmas card for the season since Frantic Stamper is having a huge sale on some of their Martha Stewart punches.

I used the Triangle Christmas Tree die  on this card, along with two Martha Stewart PATP punch sets:  the Embroided Floral and Scroll Lace.  The tiny bows are a mini punch by EKSuccess.

I will be adding instructions to my blog shortly on how to use the Martha Stewart PATP punches and make them work for any size paper, not just the paper sizes that are indicated in the punch instructions.

Enjoy your Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Ann! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I commented on this card on Facebook.... but it's worth repeating. This is be-u-tiful!!!!!! Love it!! (gotta stop looking at your blog and get back to work)

    ReplyDelete