Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Easter tag cards



On an earlier post I had shown some tags that I made using the Frantic Stamper Easter dies.

Today I turned those tags into cards.  Above are my two favorite ones.  I used various Spellbinder dies and mounted the tags onto the cards.

The pink card was made using just the corners from the Spellbinders Lace Hearts die set and the smallest oval in the Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals set.  The tag itself is the Frantic Stamper Coved Labels die, the lamb is Frantic Stamper Easter Icons die set and the grass is from Frantic Stamper Easter Bunny and Chicks die set.

The blue card was made using Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight.  The bunny and carrot are from the Frantic Stamper Easter Icons die set and the label is Frantic Stamper Coved Labels.

Products ued in making these cards:



No comments:

Post a Comment