Thursday, January 8, 2015

Penguin Thanks

I made these cute penguins into cut files for Sure Cuts a Lot for my Cricut...............I love how you can take any royalty-free jpeg and convert it into a cut file.  Even though I don't use my Cricut much and only own two cartridges, I would never give it away just for the fact that I can use Sure Cuts a Lot on it.

I was inspired to make these cards after seeing the Playful Penguin die by Memory Box.  I used some stitched snowdrift dies for the hills but have you seen the new Stitched Scene Builder Edges dies at Frantic Stamper?  They have stitching on both sides of the cut line so you end up with two diecuts you can actually use and not just the one.

I used the Large Thanks die on both cards since I have relatives asking me to make thank you cards for them.  I find that I never really ever put this die away; it is always on my desk and is my go-to die for thank you cards.  I especially like layering it and using metallic foil or glitter paper with it.






No comments:

Post a Comment